top of page

Tierschutz Daisy Gruppe

Öffentlich·46 Mitglieder
Таисия Зинченко
Таисия Зинченко

Today: Arsenal VS West Ham United live online 28 December 2023 Watch Online

26 Nov 2023 — West Ham United Women have just one point to show from their previous five games with one draw and four defeats. With just four points from ...

Both Marcos Alonso and Emerson have failed to cement themselves as a starter at left-back, meanwhile Ross Barkley could also be on the way out. Reports suggest Leicester City’s Ben Chilwell could be targeted by Chelsea boss Frank Lampard. Though arguably, with the Foxes cementing themselves in second in the league, a move to Chelsea could actually be a step down for Chilwell, who may be keen to see out the remainder of his season at the King Power stadium before seeing what options present themselves in the summer. Ezgjan Alioski (Leeds United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Jack Harrison. Posted at 82' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Adam Reach. Posted at 81' Luke Ayling (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 81' Foul by Kieran Lee (Sheffield Wednesday). Paderborn have, evidently, struggled to secure wins this season. However, the Bundesliga's bottom-placed side experienced a slight upturn in their fortunes in the final weeks prior to the winter break. They will be hopeful of carrying this improved form into Sunday's game versus Leverkusen. It also warned that, in addition to the penalties payable to broadcasters, hundreds of millions of pounds could be lost in sponsorship and matchday revenue because the season has been suspended. The Premier League announced on Friday that it would ask players to take a 30% pay cut in order to protect jobs. There are issues to be sorted out, though, as the PFA and leading agents think wage deferrals rather than cuts are preferable at this stage. Zinedine Zidane clearly wants Paul Pogba, but he would also be very happy to sign Van de Beek. Just don’t rule out Manchester United either. ESTIMATED COST: £51M Donny van de Beek of Ajax celebrates Getty Images 31: Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) WHY HE COULD MOVE Manchester City’s fortunes have transformed in recent months, particularly with their expulsion from European competition, so Mahrez could well be a player on the move this summer. Dortmund have seen over 2.5 goals in each of their last eight Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, Augsburg have also seen over 2.5 goals in each of their last seven Bundesliga games. In addition to that, there have been over 2.5 goals scored in four of the last five meetings between these two clubs. Money talks, however, so it’s time to see how deep those pockets are at the Emirates. All over for Ancelotti Napoli are seventh in Serie A and without a win in nine matches, but even so it's striking to see a manager of Carlo Ancelotti's character being let go. In their statement Napoli said: "The relationship of friendliness, esteem and mutual respect between the club and its president Aurelio De Laurentiis and Carlo Ancelotti remains intact. Everton were in a deep hole when Ferguson stepped in after Silva's sacking, and the pure theatre of the Scot on the touchline and the manner in which he has reignited the crowd means 60-year-old Ancelotti can start work on the back of an unbeaten league run. Ferguson will now remain a key part of Ancelotti's backroom staff with his reputation enhanced; his short spell has proved to be a memorable one. At this mach from Germany league between this two great teams we look see a best soccer match with more goals and this be a best chance for us play the pick how we play now. We will play the best pick at this mach a pick over from 3.75 goals where we look see this four goals and can for this our play get this half points from 3.6 points. If we see this five goals we will can get a full total 7 points to our order what be this best chance for our pick we play at the mach now. Happy and Joy! In defence, Antonio Rudiger is serviceable but not much more, standing out because of the poverty around him rather than his own excellent, while Cesar Azpilicueta remains steady, but is a shadow of the stalwart who has been so good in previous seasons. He found it hard to cope with the pace and cleverness of Bayern’s attackers – understandable in a way – but that is going to get more acute, not less. The coach looks after the football while Watford provides a worldwide scouting network which uncovered Richarlison ahead of other suitors, signed for £11m from Fluminense and sold to Everton in a deal that could eventually reach £50m. They believe providing stability behind the scenes allows coaches to work to their best level without distraction - and then it is up to them. Watford's logic, once explained in detail by Duxbury to BBC Sport, is that a manager's life at a mid-table club is a short one, perhaps two years at best. Recent confirmed promotions, relegations, titles & qualifications9 June: Coventry (champions) & Rotherham promoted to Championship after EFL ends season9 June: Tranmere, Southend & Bolton relegated to League Two after EFL ends season9 June: Swindon (champions), Crewe & Plymouth promoted to League One after EFL ends season18 May: Celtic win Scottish Premiership title after SPFL ends season18 May: Hearts relegated to Scottish Championship after SPFL ends seasonPremier LeagueThe season was suspended with teams having played 28 or 29 of their 38 games. I have played 77 games and scored 32 own goals. Some weeks can be a struggle to get numbers but we always manage. There are no Messis in our squad, plenty of Phil Jones. Miss a game it's £5 if you cancel on the day. Some of the excuses you get crack you up, like the time one of the young lads said he was locked in his toilet and couldn't get out or the time my co-manager said he couldn't find his favourite Arsenal training top so couldn't play. But Batshuayi failed to build on that and was largely quiet for the rest of the game with his most significant contribution a near post-block to cut out a dangerous Hull free-kick. If Chelsea are indeed considering bolstering their attacking options, this performance from Batshuayi is unlikely to deter Lampard from dipping into the transfer market. Tigers beaten but not mauledHull faced a sizeable task of causing an upset. (((soccer>>))) Arsenal vs. West Ham live 28 December 2023 7 minutes ago — (soccer>>))) Arsenal vs. West Ham live 28 December 2023 Live Match Commentary · Match ends, Arsenal 2, West Ham United 1. · 90 +5'. Arsenal appoint Arteta as managerReinventing players - the move into coaching Guardiola appreciated Arteta's knowledge of the Premier LeagueThe 37-year-old's first official coaching role came at City, courtesy of Guardiola. It was not a surprise move - the pair had enjoyed long conversations before Guardiola committed to moving to England in 2016. Arteta was not initially given any specific responsibility but Guardiola never lost sight of the fact he was the City coach who knew the Premier League better than anyone else. Sometimes, when players arrive from Portugal, you can tell they have not been playing in an intense league like the Premier League - where it can be 'bang, bang, bang' all the time. It can take a while to adjust. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Georgia's prediction: 2-0Why does she support United? "I have always loved United since I was a young kid. I know I am a Londoner and I get a lot of stick for it - I should support QPR! - but ever since my dad sat me down when I was seven or something, watching United win the treble in 1999, I just thought they were one of the greatest teams. As well as in-form Dortmund side, Hoffenheim will have to overcome their own inconsistent form in Friday's game. Hoffenheim have won just one of their last five Bundesliga games. They have lost three of their last five Bundesliga fixtures. The visitors have been rooted in the bottom three for most of the season, having won only five times in 23 clashes. They have failed to win 75% of their home games so far this season, while they head into the Boxing Day clash having given their supporters a pretty rotten Christmas after a terrible string of results. Stoke have won only once in their last six Championship matches (W1 D1 L4), losing last time out, despite taking the lead vs Middlesbrough.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

• Lisa Kamleitner
    Lisa Kamleitner
  • Karl Hennings
    Karl Hennings
  • Marc Bartra
    Marc Bartra
  • Nikita likvidniy
    Nikita likvidniy
  • Reno Smidt
    Reno Smidt
bottom of page